Fayette County PFL - Closed for renovation
Address and Telephone:
529 County Road 134
Fayette, AL 35555
- 60 acre lake
Largemouth bass, bluegill, redear sunfish, channel catfish, and crappie.
Fayette County Lake is located 6 miles southeast of Fayette off County Road 26. U.S. 43 south for 2-1/2 miles, then right on County Road 26 for 4 miles, then left on County Road 134 for miles to Fayette County Lake.
Hours of Operation:
Closed for renovation
- Boat ramp
Licenses and Permits:
- Normal Fishing License Requirements Apply to Anglers Age 16 or Older*
- Daily Fishing Permit Required in Addition to License for Anglers Age 12 and Older $3.00
- Personal fishing boats may be launched with possession of a valid Fishing Permit
A Fishing Permit can be purchased in one of the following ways:
- License agent
- Online at www.outdooralabama.com
- Outdoor Alabama app
- County Probate Office
- By phone at 1-888-848-6887
(Note: Processing / convenience fees may apply.)
This information is subject to change without notice. Additional information and rules about the lakes are available from the lake manager, the Alabama Fisheries Section at (334) 242-3471, or the appropriate District Fisheries Office.