The Division of Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries has conducted an annual mail survey to obtain harvest and man-days of hunting information since 1963. The survey provides excellent trend data for biologists to evaluate and assist with management decision making processes. Additionally, we have compiled information on deer and turkey harvests for the state.
- Hunter Survey Results
- Alabama's Gun Deer Harvest Chart
- Alabama's Archery Deer Harvest Chart
- Turkey harvest information
- WMA Harvest Summaries
- Report Your Deer Harvest - Accurate, timely harvest data provides wildlife biologists with much needed information about the state"s deer population
- Report Your Turkey Harvest - Accurate, timely harvest data provides wildlife biologists with much needed information about the state's turkey population.
- Antlered Buck and Turkey Harvest Record - Hunters must record the date of harvest before field dressing or moving an antlered buck or turkey.
- Instructions to complete the annual Migratory Birds Harvest Information Program (HIP) survey online.
- Records of Alabama's White-tailed Deer Program - New records and recognition program for white-tailed deer killed in Alabama.